- Wild Country Trail 4sx
Wild Country Trail 4sxHot
- Commercial Light Truck/Van
- Passenger Light Truck/Pick-up
- Passenger Light Truck/SUV
- All-Season (A/S)
- All Terrain (A/T)
* Aggressive open shoulder tread design
* Extra deep tread sipes at varying angles
* Jagged edge tread blocks
* Zigzag grooves and continuous center block
* 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
* Expels water, snow, slush and mud for optimum traction in all terrain conditions
* Improve comfort without sacrificing traction
* Improve grip on ice and in the mud, providing superior traction
* Provide outstanding grip and superior handling
We had a historic snow and ice storm in our southern city and these tires perform fantastically in the slush and ice.
They also allow my Suburban to climb the hills on my ranch even when fully loaded with crew and tools.
So far I am very impressed with the ride comfort, low noise level and fine traction in on-road driving, wet or dry. I can't yet comment on off-road, but I would note that if you're going to be frequently (or infrequently) in mud, buy a different tire. These aren't gonna get you very far, but they're ***NOT*** mud tires.
What they are, however, is a very well made and capable tire that I am proud to have on my old Chevy. I think you'll be satisfied if you give them a try.
snow and ice condition which is present for 6-7 months a year. I have driven approximately 100 miles on them and was very pleased with the way they handled the winter roads. I was surprised to say the least, not to mention they look aggressive and the white letter look awesome.