- Wild Country Trail 4sx
Wild Country Trail 4sxHot
- Commercial Light Truck/Van
- Passenger Light Truck/Pick-up
- Passenger Light Truck/SUV
- All Terrain (A/T)
* Aggressive open shoulder tread design
* Extra deep tread sipes at varying angles
* Jagged edge tread blocks
* Zigzag grooves and continuous center block
* 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
* Expels water, snow, slush and mud for optimum traction in all terrain conditions
* Improve comfort without sacrificing traction
* Improve grip on ice and in the mud, providing superior traction
* Provide outstanding grip and superior handling
So far I am very impressed with the ride comfort, low noise level and fine traction in on-road driving, wet or dry. I can't yet comment on off-road, but I would note that if you're going to be frequently (or infrequently) in mud, buy a different tire. These aren't gonna get you very far, but they're ***NOT*** mud tires.
What they are, however, is a very well made and capable tire that I am proud to have on my old Chevy. I think you'll be satisfied if you give them a try.
snow and ice condition which is present for 6-7 months a year. I have driven approximately 100 miles on them and was very pleased with the way they handled the winter roads. I was surprised to say the least, not to mention they look aggressive and the white letter look awesome.