- Dunlop Sp Sport Maxx
Dunlop Sp Sport MaxxHot
The Dunlop SP SPORT MAXX tire is the perfect combination of advanced technology, the tradition of quality, and reliability. It has exceptional performance on both wet and dry roads. The development of the tire was carried out using the MRT technology (multi-radius tread), due to which the pressure in the contact patch is more evenly distributed and the contact patch area is increased. This provides excellent stability and handling on the straight line and in corners.
The Dunlop SP Sport MAXX tire stands out for its superior performance. This tire is designed for use in sports cars with maximum comfort. When designing this model, the developments used in the manufacture of specialized sports tires were used.
The peculiarity of the tire is the use of Kevlar fiber, located in the zone of the tire landing on the disc. This solution improves sidewall rigidity, tear, tension, and heat resistance, guaranteeing excellent steering control when cornering, fast feedback, and excellent control precision.
The rubber compound contains materials filled with nanoparticles. Nanotechnology applied to the tire has significantly improved braking performance on wet and dry road surfaces, increased elasticity, and wear resistance. Also, when developing the tire, the proprietary MRT technology was used, which has a more rigid structure. The use of this technology helped to optimally distribute the load in the contact zone, and the shape of the tire, when moving the center of gravity, changes more smoothly, which increased handling.
The summer tire Dunlop Sp Sport Maxx has an asymmetric tread, which gives it increased resistance to aquaplaning. The rib located in the center of the tread is responsible for precise handling. Massive shoulder blocks provide confident handling when cornering. The tire will be the perfect addition to any sports car and will provide you with real driving pleasure.
What the tread pattern looks like:
- The drawing is made symmetrically, which is well suited for summer heat, driving on dry and wet roads;
- Dual-type water grooves are responsible for draining fluid from the contact patch and protecting against aquaplaning;
- A hybrid wafer cage provides good stability on any road surface;
- The protector consists of five blocks. The price includes increased comfort and noiselessness of movement.
These are relatively cheap tires for the racing car segment. They perform the main function for driving at high speeds - reliable grip regardless of the quality of the asphalt. This is due to the innovative approach to creating a rubber compound. The manufacturer has added nanosilicon, which allows you to maintain extreme stiffness on a hot surface. The manufacturer compares the strength to diamond. Maneuvering on such tires is as reliable as possible. Wheels instantly respond to steering inputs.
This model uses MRT technology, which is widely used in the production of racing tires. It contributes to an even distribution of pressure in the contact patch and to an increase in the spot size itself. Thanks to these properties, the coefficient of adhesion to the road surface remains constant at various levels of angular acceleration.
- holds the road well, both dry and wet
- price-quality ratio
- braking is very confident
- very strong kevlar sidewall
- braking at altitude
- good directional stability
- affordable price
- first rushes into a skid, and then begins to squeal warningly
The directional tread pattern with symmetrical hydraulic blades ensures your safety on the wet road. It provides quick drainage of water from the contact patch and thus a high level of aquaplaning resistance and reliable contact with the road. The tire construction uses a hybrid shielding layer with a weave of polyamide and aramid fibers and a steel belt with increased rigidity. This combination provides excellent handling, even on rugged roads.
Acceleration and deceleration
The rubber compound developed for the DUNLOP SP SPORT MAXX tire contains silica and a unique polymer. This combination improves the homogeneity of the mixture and makes the material more elastic and wear-resistant, with strong adhesion under increased load during acceleration and deceleration.
The tread has been designed with 5-Pitch technology. Thus, a pattern has been created that increases the level of acoustic comfort. The use of the MFS system (wheel rim protection) provides additional protection of the wheel from damage.
- Increased elasticity and wear resistance of rubber
- Reliable grip on wet surfaces
- Reliable grip on wet surfaces
- High acoustic comfort
Main features of the Dunlop Sp Sport Maxx tire
- Unique polymer
- Longitudinal grooves in the center of the tread
- New polymer composition
- Variable block pitch and relative shift of tread zones
- Multi-radius directional tread pattern combined with dual-type hydro-grooves effectively remove water from the tread. A center track has been added to improve grip for improved steering precision;
- Excellent directional stability is achieved due to a hybrid flangeless frame, which provides the maximum fit, as well as the optimal contact patch, regardless of the road surface;
- 5-block arrangement of the tread design with the directional change of blocks during rotation - they create a balance of comfort and quietness while driving.
The rubber compound from which the tires are made is based on a nanoparticle system. When developing its composition, solutions from motorsport were used. The result is maximum traction and short braking distances during dynamic driving. The fact that Dunlop SP Sport Maxx summer tires are designed for powerful luxury sports cars also means that they also offer 5-19% more ride comfort without driving noise. The composition is filled with a large number of silicon particles and polymer components, which significantly increases the elasticity of the wheel. But this advantage, due to the use of an optimized composition, gives the rubber greater resistance to wear and mechanical damage.
The Dunlop SP Sport Maxx is an impressive performance tire that allows you to ride at high speeds while maintaining safety and without sacrificing driving comfort.
It is worth knowing that Dunlop is a British brand that belongs to the Goodyear concern. Over the years, the company has been producing state-of-the-art tires using the experience gained on the racetrack - Dunlop tires have won a record number of titles in the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. The result is the highest quality rubber with the highest performance.
- Passenger Car/Minivan
- Ultra High Performance (UHP)