Michelin X-Ice XI3Hot
* Increased number of tread blocks
* Micropumps absorb and evacuate water
* Tridimensional Cross Z Sipes
* Full silica Flex-Ice™ compound
* Eco feature - Green X (GNX)
* 40,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - Available on: X-Ice® Xi3 Speed Rating: (T, H)
* 30,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - Available on: X-Ice® Xi3 ZP Speed Rating: (H)
* For more biting edges and improved performance on ice and snow
* For improved tread contact with the road surface
* Improve rigidity, enable stable handling and improve traction on ice and in snow
* Maintains flexibility at lower temperatures, improving performance on ice and snow
* Maintains firmness at moderate temperatures, improving wear and grip
Michelin X-Ice XI3 Reviews
I bought Michelin for the first time for my car, as I am more good year fan, but tried these Michelin tires and I like them. I have made 28000km with them and can say that they are very comfortable with less noise. I like how they perform on snowy roads, how it handles the road and doesn’t skid. These tires are very good and I can recommend them.
These tires are very good on the ice roads, as they contain flubber balls inside to make them slide and spin while braking or curbing easily. I adore these tires and can recommend it to others. They performed very good 2 winters will see how they handle this winter.
15k miles so far and everything is good, like their performance as well like car handling. Recomend these tires
I drove with em all past winter with absolutely secure feeling, very good handling, grip is awesome, especially ice one. Great tires I recommend them.
Very safe ride, soft drive which gives a lot of comfort, pretty silent too. Have only 8k miles can't say too much about tread wear, recommend them