- Triangle Th201
* Three main central grooves assisted by lateral oblique grooves
* Asymmetric tread design with optimized pitch sequence, three silencer slots, high angle CL radial groove, smoother impact and groove resonance
* Maximize water drainage for aquaplaning resistance and wet grip performance
* For reduced new and worn tire noise
- Passenger Car/Minivan
- Ultra High Performance (UHP)
So far I have only used them around town for around 100 miles, but they feel great, I have deliberately tried to provoke under-steer on cold, wet roundabouts, and over-steer on exits, the usual acid test for poor rubber, but they are staying firm, I have to say up to now they actually feel better than the Dunlop's, and at a 3rd of the price!!
Time will tell how they wear, and how they perform on faster roads, but so far all feels good, they give a nice quiet and smooth ride, and do not suffer from the low temperature 'notching' of the front Dunlop's when making a tight turn in colder conditions which is a bonus.
Big thumbs up from me!!