Michelin LTX M/S2Hot
- Passenger Car/Minivan
- Passenger Light Truck/SUV
* 3D active sipes
* Three circumferential grooves
* Silica tread compound
* Additional sipes and large lateral grooves
* Super high tensile steel belts
* Nylon cap
* 70,000 Mile/115,000 km Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty
* (Speed Rating - R, T, H)
* 50,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (Speed Rating - R)
* Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin Tires)
* Provide improved handling
* Provide exceptional resistance to hydroplaning
* For exceptional wet handling and braking
* For improved snow traction
* For durability
* Maximizes the tires contact with the road for improved handling and tread life
Michelin LTX M/S2 Reviews
this M/S 2 are really fantastic. very excellent with over 90000km traveled and still look good and qualitative. recommend
I feel these tires just different then other Michelin, but honestly others wasn't for SUV so that could be the reason they feels more wired. Dry grip and wet is good, snow is poor, buy u can tell that by the tread is very light. Depends for witch weather conditions u need em, if is for some light snow is not bad especially like I am AWD car.
Nothing special but cost a lot, I would go for something cheeper even if they would last less.
Excelent tires have over 30k km in 2 years on them and still have good tread and confidence when driving.