Michelin LTX A/T2
* Three circumferential grooves
* Deep tread with biting edges
* Spiral nylon wrap
* Two super high tensile steel belts
* 60,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty
* (Speed Rating R,S,T) -
*Mileage Warranty exceptions include Split Fitments/ZP (Zero Pressure tires)
* Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin Tires)
* To help prevent hydroplaning
* For exceptional traction
* For high speed endurance
Michelin LTX A/T2 Reviews
I am a Michelin fan, so I do love these tires on my Toyota as they perform good, are very quiet, and comfortable riding. I have bought them 5 years ago and have driven over 90000km with them. Excellent tires, looking forward to buying some new one.
Second truck I've had with these tires rolled about 60k miles. They are very good except heavy snow and ice. In rest i would recommend them!