Primewell Valera HtHot
* New tread compound
* Optimized carcass tension technology
* Advanced noise cancelling technology in tread block design
* 50,000 Mile / 65,000 Kilometer Limited Mileage Warranty
* Outstanding grip and maneuverability
* Excellent balance of dry and wet handling
* Effectively reduces road noise for a comfortable and quieter ride
Primewell Valera Ht Reviews
Quiet riding tires. But of course I have a louder exhaust than most people. Flow master super 10 dual exhaust. Tires handle nicely, stop nice, rain hasn’t been an issue. Haven’t drove with the tires on snow and ice yet.
2 Wheel Drive 5.7 L V8 Crewmax
Stay away from this tire if you love your ears. I am getting treatment from the noise damaged ears.
This is without a doubt the noisiest tire I've ever heard in my life, not counting knobby tires for mud. It's horrible. I don't see how this even passed any kind of user acceptance testing.
Terrible in rain and the worst road noise imaginable!
I haven't racked up miles on this tire, but so far the dry and wet roadways have been very good.
This was the cheapest tire available at my local tire store. For the money, I don't think it can be beat.