Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Touring
* ComfortEdge™ sidewalls
* Asymmetric tread design
* Wide circumferential grooves
* 80,000 Mile/130,000 km Goodyear Limited Tread Life Warranty (T/H-Speed Rated sizes)
* 70,000 Mile/110,000 kim Goodyear Limited Tread Life Warranty (V-Speed Rated sizes)
* Goodyear Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty
* 30-Day Goodyear Pledge
* Help provide a versatile balance of comfort and handling
* For more refined handling and confident wet traction
* Help evacuate water away from the tread for enhanced traction on wet roads
Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Touring Reviews
They have 43,000 miles & should get 65-70,000 miles(more?). Initially, I was very pleased with smoothness, traction, cornering & handling in all weather conditions, altho they were only fairly quiet. At their present wear, they still give good handling, tho wet road effects aren't as sure as when new. Noise has also increased. Been happy with the Goodyears, altho they cost $650, even after a $140 rebate (received quickly). The cost of new tires is the main reason I buy used tires now, with good results.
I mostly travel on highway. I drove about 70k miles on them and i will defenitly buy another set. At 60k miles they did get a bit louder and started to lose traction in wet conditions.
70k miles its fantastic result