Pirelli Pzero Trofeo R
* Longitudinal grooves
* Transversal grooves with special pattern
* Smaller central rib and wider, solid tread blocks
* Environmentally friendly HAOF compound formula
* Assist with water expulsion
* Provide constant traction and assist braking
* Increase the contact area improving stability at high speed and ensuring even wear without affecting long term performance
* Offers steering precision and grip at high operating temperatures and visible benefits to treadwear
Pirelli Pzero Trofeo R Reviews
Dry grip is perfect, wet is not too bad, handling is perfect on dry pavement and warmed up tires, if the surface is wet or there is a lot of water I would be afraid to make some hard corners or other stuff, it's dangerous. Tires are good,buy next time I would try other to fell the difference.
Top for drag racing or track use, the most stable and grippy tires I ever had, they stick on the road like glue witch is very important while racing.