- Ultra High Performance (UHP)
* Five linear responsive ribs and three-dimensional rounded blocks
* Solid center rib reduces contact patch void ratio
* High tension carcass and high turn-up
* Four high-volume circumferential grooves
* Joint-less nylon cap ply
* Enhanced, precise handling response
* Reduced wheel spin under heavy acceleration
* Increased handling response and high speed stability
* Increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance
* Increased durability at high speeds and long lasting even wear
Ohtsu Fp8000 Reviews
Average performances tires, all compartments are acceptable except rain grip, of road is pretty wet then it's a bit dangerous can slide easily (have to drive carefully on rainy weather).
Good quality and accessible price! It's not so popular brand but they prove a nice handling and treadwear low noise and i highly recommend that type of tyres.
2013 BMW 528i xDrive 4 Dr Sedan Base M Sport