Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3
* Variable thickness sipes
* Unique biting edges
* Helio compound with sunflower oil
* Extreme silica technology
* Asymmetric tread pattern and variable contact patch 2.0 design
* 45,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - Speed Rating: H,V,W,Y
* Mileage Warranty Exceptions include Split fitments and ZP (Zero Pressure) tires.
* Standard Limited Warranty - All Michelin® Tires
* Improve wet and snow traction in low-grip conditions and provide crisp handling and longer treadwear in dry conditions
* Helps to increase traction at low temperatures
* Provides exceptional wet grip
* For strong dry performance combined with long tread life
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 Reviews
Michelin sell expensive tires so when you buy smth expensive and don’t receive the result you were looking for, you get disappointed. Trade-wear is beyond my expectations and I have noticed that they are replacing the Sport ones on Sport Plus with a more encouraging advertisement and bigger price. However, I came to the conclusion that Yokohama has me as a customer and their tires better suits me.
My car its 4Matic means 4x4 so i had no problem in winter for mostly city drive. In other weathers they are good enough, and as any other Michelin tread run out pretty fast.
2010 Mercedes-Benz C250 4 Dr Sedan 4Matic