Michelin Defender T & HHot
Michelin's Longest Wearing All-Season Passenger Vehicle Radial Tire.
* Max Touch Construction™
* Durable EverTread™ compound
* IntelliSipe™ technology is designed to maximize biting edges
* Special rain grooves
* Comfort Control Technology™
* Ensures the tires contact forces are evenly distributed, maximizing treadlife
* Designed to provide exceptional durability for improved treadlife
* For exceptional grip and control in all seasons
* Help prevent hydroplaning
* Ensures ride satisfaction while minimizing noise with the road
Michelin Defender T & H Reviews
was a Michelin tires fan, but got a bit disappointed with the Defender T & H tires. I felt unsafe on roads as it handles not so easy and hydroplaned when it the road was really wet. My Corolla felt better with my old Yokohamas. Could not recommend.
I bought my Michelin tires 2 winters ago and could say that they are okay. Well, not very satisfied as they are little noise, and not as comfortable as I wished, but generally speaking they perform good at my car. They are good on wet roads but a little skid on roads.
Pretty good performance, first time my rear wheel drive car feels so stable. I like them very much.