Hercules Terra Trac Cross-vHot
* Micro-wave siping, open shoulder design and a unique water guard in the tire's footprint
* Advanced silica compound
* Innovative tread design and premium construction
* Debossed sidewall and modern symmetric design
* 70,000 mile/112,000 km or (SUV sizes), 65,000 mile/105,000 km (LT sizes) Limited Mileage Warranty
* Includes Road Hazard Protection and the Exclusive 30-day "Trust Our Ride" test drive
* Mileage Warranty and Road Hazard are valid in U.S. and Canada Only.
* Help maintain contact with the road for all-weather, all-road traction
* Provides exceptional grip in wet conditions, promotes wear resistance and produces lower rolling resistance
* Provides exceptional stability and excellent feedback for highly-responsive handling
* Lends a high end, luxury appearance while quality design and construction creates a quite comfort
Hercules Terra Trac Cross-v Reviews
Only had have had them for a short time. I do a mix of driving on back roads normally not much Highway But did take a long 1600 mile trip and it was a mix of Rain and dry weather all Highway.. Handled great Very quite and still looks good .. will update later in the year..
3yrs and 77985 klms from these was more than i expected for the price point. I thought the of road grip these had was great. Driving in a straight line they would lift grass and dirt of the ground.
Mine were A/T and as i mostly drive on the highway along with a fair amount of dirt road use i thought i might try the H/T's Next to see if i get more klm's.