Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus
* Asymmetric cavity shape
* Proprietary polymer technology
* Protruding 3D sub-surface platform
* Platinum Pact Limited Warranty
* Buy & Try 30 Day Guarantee
* 80,000 Mile (H-Rated), 75,000 Mile (V-Rated), 50,000 Mile (W-Rated) Limited Treadwear Warranty
* Optimizes handling and ride
* Improves wear performance
* Improves traction in wet conditions by flexibility of tread compound
* Improves rolling resistance
* Improves deep snow performance by providing additional biting edges
Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Reviews
When I bought these tires I was satisfied with them. But when cold winter days came, and my car is standing outside my house, I felt like these tires had a slight flat spot as if the pressure in the tires went down and they would vibrate for a while I drove. Also, I have noticed that on wet roads my car slips a little, and on snowy roads as well, and in these moments I don't feel safe in my car. If i have to compare, Turanza Serenity is not an option for me, I think I will have to switch to another brand the next winter.
My first Bridgestone and i feel them pretty stiff, but i heared most of Bridgestone are like this, i drove about 500 miles and they handle road very good, wet aswell, never tryed snow, but usually allseason are for light snow!