Vredestein Ultrac Vorti RHot
* Wide tread with flat contour for an extra wide contact with the road surface
* 3D design grooves
* Specific rear axle tyres with extra circumferential groove, a low air-ratio and adjusted belt angle
* Tread and sidewall designed by Giugiaro
* Asymmetrical tread
* Excellent traction, grip and stability
* Enhanced braking and lower sound production
* Optimised balance between front and rear axle for increased grip and cooling
* Unique and sporty look
* Stable shoulder blocks for more traction on extreme bends
Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R Reviews
Idk if I would buy these again, all is good except tread wear, 30k km and tread is gone, that's way too weak.
Very good tires, Netherlands made, super stable and sticky, grip and handling is awesome too. At high speed are absolutely perfect too.
Very soft and stable tires, great performances and quality tires, easy can stand with such brands like Michelin or other top brands. Like them a lot.