Pirelli Scorpion Verde As Plus
* 5% less raw materials
* Optimized tread design, pitch sequence and phasing
* Longitudinal siping and high lateral siping density
* Large contact patch and four longitudinal grooves
* 65,000 mile limited tread wear warranty
* For a Greener product
* Provides a 7% reduction in road noise and up to 40% increased mileage
* Greater lateral stability and better winter and wet traction
* Excellent control and water expulsion for safer wet weather driving
Pirelli Scorpion Verde As Plus Reviews
I have got these tires on my Highlander 2 years ago and they still look well. I had a good ride with them, specially performed well in wet conditions. I think that I am very pleased with the performance of these tires for the quality it values.
The most silent and smooth tires I had, these are expensive but it Worth I recommend em.
My conclusion is what those tires are good but not for heavy winters, they are only for light snow and not for off road, so if u are good with that ofc u can get such a tires.