Ultra High Performance (UHP)
Ultra High Performance Radial Passenger Car tire Specifically Developed for Staggered Sized Applications Commonly Found on Luxury Sport Performance Vehicles.
* Large reinforced outer shoulder tread blocks
* Continuous center rib provides continuous contact with road
* Asymmetrical tread pattern and advanced engineering
* Large twin circumferential grooves to channel water away for the tire
* 3D multiwave sipes
* Increase the amount of contact with the road, assisting in dry performance and cornering
* Increases the tires rigitity and stability, keeping contact with the road during hard braking and acceleration
* Allows for tire rotation and produces an exceptionally quiet tire
* Maintains better traction in wet
* Solidifies the block to help reduce uneven wearing
Nitto Invo Reviews
First time when i saw them i sad ”what a weird tread” but that tread seems to be very efficient in grip handling and comfort. I like them! Recommend.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Distance Driven on Tires: 4,224 KM
Driving Condition: Combined Highway/City
Would buy again? Definitely
Size: 255/40 R19
Driving Style: Average
Was this review helpful to you?