Michelin Pilot Sport Ps2
* Variable Contact Patch breaks traditional compromises by putting more rubber on the road during a variety of maneuvers
* Unique tread design utilizes both a semislick outer tread and a wet-styled innertread
* 20,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty Speed Rating: Y,(Y)
* Helps facilitate precise cornering and consistent straight-line performance
* Delivers high levels of wet and dry performance
* Highest Combined Wet and Dry Performance
Michelin Pilot Sport Ps2 Reviews
Had drove 20k and fall in love, very stable at cornering, breaking and acceleration. Dry and wet grip is good too. Michelin is quality and performance
Many people have recommend me these tires and I got them. They are really good, performa cool at all compartments, especially at high speed handle road perfectly.
I fitted them on my Mercedes Benz E400 (18" rims). Simply premium class tyres there is one of the best performance. Handling and grip can't be faulted and a quiet tyre compared to others.
2014 Mercedes-Benz E400