Hercules Roadtour 455Hot
* Recurring, strategically placed full depth siping
* Updated profile design
* Optimized four-pitch sequence
* Non-Directional tread pattern
* Provide flexibility while maintaining overall stability for greater grip and even wear
* Optimizes surface contact with the road for increased traction and tread life
* Delivers reduced road noise for a quieter ride
* Promotes even wear and allows for longer tire life
Hercules Roadtour 455 Reviews
These are decent tires and I'm happy with them. The price was low and they work well. They are very quiet and the ride is comfortable. I've never lost traction or skidded, wet or dry. They seem as good as the Michelin tires that were on the car previously.
I've taken a couple of on-ramps at high speed just to see how they handle. The car understeers mildly at fast cornering, but there's no tire squeal and the understeer is predictable and easy to manage. I think the understeer is no fault of the tire. Volvo calls for a relatively small tire on a larger car, so some understeer is normal. The tire handles it very well.
We'll see about mileage, but my previous experience with Hercules tires suggests I'kk get about 60,000 km (40,000 miles) out of these.