Goodyear Integrity all-season tires are tubeless passenger cars and SUV tires designed for sedans and heavy minivans.
Goodyear Integrity features a symmetrical tread design to ensure reliable traction on all types of road surfaces. The lamellas are located on the tread at a special angle to improve grip on wet and slippery roads.
The composition of the rubber compound is directly proportional to a significant reduction in acoustic effect, and also prolongs the life of the tires and increases their durability.
The Goodyear Integrity summer tire fits most popular passenger cars. It is characterized by increased stability on wet surfaces. It features a quiet and soft ride, long mileage and fuel efficiency.
The tread pattern has a closed design with a symmetrical non-directional arrangement of elements. The rib located in the middle, due to its massive size and monolithic structure, increases control accuracy and directional stability on straight sections, reduces rolling resistance and wear. The tire carcass is distinguished by the use of an all-metal cord. This reduces the risk of damage even on poor roads, ensuring a long service life. The running part of the tread is made of a compound based on silicon dioxide. Thanks to this, the tire on a wet surface is distinguished by increased "grip".
- a rigid solid rib in the middle increases control accuracy and directional stability on straight sections;
- all-metal frame provides reliability and high mileage;
- a rubber compound with a high content of silicon dioxide gives the tire an increased "grip" on a wet surface.
- Highly elastic steel cord
- high puncture and impact resistance, long service life, reduced fuel consumption.
- Copron radial cord - quiet, comfortable ride.
- Rigid center rib
- high efficiency during acceleration and deceleration.
- Sloped shoulder blocks
- improved handling, especially on wet roads.
- Special additives in the rubber composition
- all-season applicability and good contact with dry and wet roads.
Excellent traction, 2-ply construction. All-season rubber compound, high durability, fuel economy, low driving noise. Excellent handling, especially on winter roads. Excellent acceleration and braking behavior on wet and muddy roads.
Reliable grip on wet and dry roads, high strength thanks to steel layers of cord, quiet and comfortable ride, the long resource makes this tire one of the most popular tires in the world.
Specificity of the tread pattern
The deep tread structure of the Goodyear Integrity car tire helps to move with ease on dry asphalt and snowy roads. The optimized arrangement of the structural elements of the tread pattern improves the dynamics of the machine and reduces the level of penetrating vibrations, as well as noise inside the cabin. Unbreakable rigid medial rib of the tread, prevents skidding, increasing traffic safety on slippery road surfaces. The wide contact patch makes the process of high-speed cornering safer by increasing the sensitivity of the vehicle's wheels to steering commands.
Structural inner tread structure
The two-layer tread structure of the Goodyear Integrity tire, created from different rubber compounds, increases the tire's resistance to wear and tear when actively driving on bumpy asphalt.
Main technical characteristics of Goodyear Integrity tires:
- Possibility of year-round use;
- Good adaptation to both warm and cold seasons;
- High dynamic performance on a wide variety of road surfaces;
- High-polymer rubber compound ensures the preservation of the main characteristics of this model in a wide temperature range;
- A high-performance tread drainage system minimizes the possibility of vehicle hydroplaning on wet asphalt;
- The rigid rectangular contact patch reduces the rolling resistance of the vehicle wheels, which significantly prolongs the service life of the tires.
Goodyear's consumer preference survey found that the main requirement for most high-speed car owners in Europe is to be in control of the car in the rain. To maintain traction in these conditions, tires must successfully remove water from the space between the tread rubber and the road surface. This effect is achieved in all tires by squeezing water into the tread grooves. But the faster the car goes, the more water the tires have to remove and the less tread rubber is in contact with the road. As the speed increases, the tires gradually lose traction, and the driver has less control over the vehicle, and the braking distance increases.
With an optimized tread pattern that prevents aquaplaning, Goodyear Excellence tires can drain large amounts of water and keep the tread in direct contact with the road surface, providing improved protection against aquaplaning. In addition, the high-tech silica-reinforced Goodyear Best in Wet tread compound further enhances Goodyear Excellence's wet safety performance.
Thanks to the use of new polymers, the Goodyear Excellence tire provides improved traction on the asphalt in all road conditions and allows you to drive safely at high speeds on both wet and dry roads.