The Goodyear Fortera HL All-Season Comfort Tire is designed for premium SUVs and combines the all-season qualities of a Wrangler tire with Integrity comfort.
The strong, durable Goodyear Fortera HL tire is qualitatively distinguished by its special quietness among analogs for SUVs.
The rubber combines comfort levels comparable to High-Performance tires with flotation performance comparable to the best off-road tires. Experts recommend buying Goodyear tires to SUV auto class owners who actively move not only along the streets and avenues of megalopolises or country roads but also country roads.
When creating the new Goodyear Fortera HL tire, its developers took into account the peculiarities of all 4 weather seasons. These tires are not afraid of temperature extremes and are ready to withstand any road conditions. This model is for off-road vehicles. It has excellent driving characteristics and provides maximum comfort and safety while driving.
Thanks to the successful combination of advanced tire manufacturing technologies used in this model, Fortera HL has many useful qualities: tires are wear-resistant, durable, provide a soft ride, are quiet, demonstrate excellent grip.
It has been recognized as one of the highest performing all-season tires in many independent tests.
It is great for both hard surface and off-road driving. This tire is strong and durable, which is achieved through the use of a special rubber compound PermaBlack in its manufacture. Its presence allows the Goodyear Fortera HL tire to withstand large temperature fluctuations, as well as not lose its elasticity in severe frost.
Advantages of Goodyear Fortera HL Tire:
- Difficult weather conditions. The structure of the non-directional symmetrical pattern allows the tires to fully adapt to difficult weather conditions - heavy rain, frost, light snow, etc. The use of Weather Reactive SmartTRED technology allowed different tread zones to be activated in different weather conditions.
- Lifetime. The use of an all-weather polymer in the rubber compound formula and a smoother tread pattern ensured a long service life and reduced the possibility of uneven pattern wear.
- Efficiency. Thin grooves ensure the Goodyear Fortera HL has consistently high traction on asphalt and dirt in all weather conditions.
- Increased cross-country ability. The edges of the central blocks increase the quality of the grip of the tread on the ground, and the aquadrainage system of the Goodyear Fortera XL tire reduces the likelihood of slipping when driving on soggy dirt. Four annular channels can effectively remove not only water but also liquid dirt from under the contact patch.
What is important for the summer period, which is often accompanied by rain, the tread of this tire is modeled in such a way that it provides excellent water drainage. It also provides excellent grip on the road, wet or dry, and its unique pattern enhances the driving comfort of the vehicle. Especially when it comes to drivers who love fast driving.
By the way, as for fast driving, then, unlike its counterparts, this tire is practically silent. In general, to summarize, Goodyear Fortera HL is fully consistent with the high class "Comfort", to which it belongs, and will be an excellent choice for powerful cars of the SUV class.
Distinctive features of the Goodyear Fortera HL tire
- The Goodyear Fortera HL tire belongs to the "Comfort" class, which is characterized by excellent grip, adaptability to changing weather conditions, softness, and quiet running.
- Fast and high-quality water drainage thanks to the original tread pattern.
- The rubber compound PermaBlack used in the manufacture of the tire extends its life and reduces its rate of wear.
- The Goodyear Fortera HL tire is an excellent all-season tire for SUVs.
Goodyear's consumer preference survey found that the main requirement for most high-speed car owners in Europe is to be in control of the car in the rain. To maintain traction in these conditions, tires must successfully remove water from the space between the tread rubber and the road surface. This effect is achieved in all tires by squeezing water into the tread grooves. But the faster the car goes, the more water the tires have to remove and the less tread rubber is in contact with the road. As the speed increases, the tires gradually lose traction, and the driver has less control over the vehicle, and the braking distance increases.
With an optimized tread pattern that prevents aquaplaning, Goodyear Excellence tires can drain large amounts of water and keep the tread in direct contact with the road surface, providing improved protection against aquaplaning. In addition, the high-tech silica-reinforced Goodyear Best in Wet tread compound further enhances Goodyear Excellence's wet safety performance.
Thanks to the use of new polymers, the Goodyear Excellence tire provides improved traction on the asphalt in all road conditions and allows you to drive safely at high speeds on both wet and dry roads.