* Improved grooves and bead profile design
* Open shoulder grooves
* Continuous tread blocks on both shoulders
* Variable pitch pattern and solid center ribs
* High-density sipes with special compound
* Jointless nylon band and strong structure design
* For better endurance and handling performance
* Help prevent aquaplaning with enhanced wet grip performance and excellent water evacuation
* For enhanced ride stability when cornering
* Improve ride stability, reduce noise and deliver a more comfortable ride
* Deliver a smooth ride and improve traction on dry and wet roads
* Provide a strong carcass for enhanced reliability and durability
Aplus A919 Reviews
While this was cheaper than other manufacturers, the tread wear was noticebly worse.
Handling is average. I only had these tires for two seasons, rotating back and forth and they are almost worn out.
Other tires would have cost 25% more but would have probably lasted two more seasons.
3.5L V6 4WD SUV
Have mounted them on my work car, these feels to be cheap tires (idk how much they cost) but they look so, 26k miles and they almost run out tread wear compartment is poor.