* Continuous shoulder block and outer tread block patterns
* Rim protector
* Special rib segment design
* Serrated grooved sidewalls
* Special tread compound
* Enhance stability, performance and control when cornering at high speed
* Protects wheels from curb damage
* Improves road contact for precise control
* Absorb noise and deliver a quieter ride
* Remains flexible at lower temperatures for improved winter grip and reduced rolling resistance
Aplus A502 Reviews
c'est mon 5e hiver avec ce pneus la ! je le recommande chaleuresement a tout le monde.j'avais des Continetal avant et ils ont duré moins longtemps . la stabilité est 5 étoiles
very solid tire made by Aplus, ounce again.
greatness in every aspect.
a must have if you drive alot !
Not that bad, after couple years of use they became stiff but surprised to last almost 60k km. Shouldn't forget to remark what they are pretty cheap. For an work car its just perfect.
For low budget very good tires, perform well except tread wear 35k and almost no tread left. For that price is not bad at all.
pretty round, A+ i guess.