Pirelli Winter 240 Snowsport
* Ultra-high performance longitudinal grooves
* Shoulder design derived from racing technology
* 100% silica compound with Pirelli Cap & Base technology
* Snowflake marking
* T, H and V rated
* Self supporting Run Flat version available
* Excellent aquaplaning resistance
* Precise handling performance on dry and wet roads
Pirelli Winter 240 Snowsport Reviews
Decent wear, decent performance, keeping in mind they are SNOW tires.
i would not buy again. i took off my Michelin pilot alpin p4 thinking pirelli would be better. big mistake as soon as i started driving i noticed the difference. i was skiding all over, my traction kept going crazy and i could not stop at 5 MPH. i am very disappointed.
Not bad tires but I won't buy them again, haven't felt anything special, my previous set was Nexen tires, witch is much cheaper and about the same performance.
Amazing traction, good breaking, nice road handling in any winter conditions, i never had any problems on roads with them, maybe cause i always chose AWD cars )) Recommend them!