- Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico
Pirelli Scorpion Zero AsimmetricoHot
Passenger Light Truck/SUV
Ultra High Performance (UHP)
The Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico is built with the newest sophisticated techniques in construction in Pirelli's MIRS - Modular Integrated Robotized System. A tire born to be part of the most powerful light trucks and SUVs, increasing the safety margins while enhancing your driving pleasures. Applying the Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico to any vehicle increases the level of grip to the ground, delivering immediate response when cornering and greater directionality. Attractive tread design makes this an ideal choice for wheel and tire packages demanding the "max" effect.
* Asymmetric tread pattern design and all-season compound
* Solid center rib and special "Z" tread design
* Four wide longitudinal grooves for water expulsion
* Contribute to read top performance levels
* Low acoustic noise, high precision at high speeds and excellent grip
* Optimizes tread wear
* Increase safety and wet performance
I live in Atlanta GA, so we dont really have snow here, thats why for me they work well. I just dont like when people buy all season tires and want them to be better on heavy winters then pure winter tires.
Approximate Tire Mileage