Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus
* Only UHP tires in the Michelin lineup to offer TriFusion™ Compound - three different compounds bonded together on the tread face
* State-of-the-art directional tread pattern and wet-weather silica compound
* Enhanced MaxTouch Construction™
* 45,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - Pilot® Sport A/S Plus Speed Rating : [V, W, Y]
* 30,000 Mile Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty - Pilot® Sport A/S Plus ZP Speed Rating : [(Y), Y]
* Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin® Tires)
* For superior all-weather performance
* For extreme wet weather control
* Delivers dramatically improved tread life without sacrificing performance grip
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus Reviews
I wasn’t a fan of all-season tires, but these Michelin Sport Plus tires have got my attention and can say that are the best tires for my Audi that I ever had. I like how it performs on the road, how it takes the curves at high speed and the tires grip perform very well on roads. Be it either a wet road or an icy one it holds well and I appreciate when I buy something that satisfies me and my car, especially how they look on my 20inch rims. Can recommend
Original equipment tires on my Panamera Porsche, this is the only set I tried on my car. They feels fine, winter grip is ok depend on how server is it, dry handling is good as well at high speed.
Hey fellas, i have those tires for about 2 years and i drove like 51k km, those are the best tires i ever used !
2001 Volkswagen Passat