* 4 wide longitudinal grooves
* Tread compound with more silica
* For high speed stability and responsive and predictable dry and wet road handling
* Enhance water evacuation for better wet grip and safety
* For low rolling resistance and better fuel economy
Mazzini Eco607 Reviews
My vehicle is lowered a bit. Helps with handling.. but I've given these tires multiple road trips and plenty hard turns and hard braking and they still have plenty tread. Inexpensive tire that holds up fairly well. Not a bad tire.
Its a worst tires I used for my life! Car acting like a boat! Tyres are so soft you can feel car doing what it wants, grip is very poor, on roundabout its just sliding if you not driving super slow! When I heavy brake car just "dancing" on entire road, difficult to control.
If you are not a driver who driving 35mp/h on 40 avoid for all cost!!!!
2.7 TDI estate