Cooper WEATHER-MASTER WSC
WEATHER-MASTER WSC is Cooper's ultra-high performance all-season tire, specially developed for drivers of sports cars, sports coupes, and high-performance cars. They hope that this tire can match the personality of high-performance cars. WEATHER-MASTER WSC is designed to provide excellent grip and traction in dry and wet conditions and maintain year-round performance even in light snow.
The WEATHER-MASTER WSC silica rubber is specially formulated to provide maximum wet and dry traction and has an asymmetrical pattern, focusing on cornering grip and minimizing tire noise. Wide cross notches and four deep circumferential grooves allow water to flow away from the contact patch to prevent water skiing. The traction of the 3-D Micro-Gauge lamella in wet and snowy conditions, as well as interlocking below the surface to stabilize the tread and improve maneuverability in all conditions, also generates the necessary bite edge for grip.
The internal structure of the WEATHER-MASTER WSC consists of two layers of the polyester carcass to maintain the balance between handling and ride quality. High rigidity padding can resist warping for fast steering response. A dual steel belt is reinforced by a spiral wound nylon wrap for high-speed driving.
The Cooper WEATHER-MASTER WSC All-Season Tires are designed for high-performance vehicles and drivers who want a higher level of grip, stability, and durability when cornering.WEATHER-MASTER WSC was launched in July 2016. It is the latest high-quality tire in the Cooper product line and has attracted a great response from enthusiasts.
Cooper Tire used a silica rubber tread coupled with a flatter tread curvature and a unique asymmetrical tread design that contains more rubber on the outer shoulders and center ribs. The result is greater grip and improved stability during the toughest turns.
The tire's newer tread pattern and design also help reduce road noise to levels normally only found in touring tires. We've heard many drivers mention that theWEATHER-MASTER WSC's road noise is low. Four wide circumferential grooves and Micro-Gauge 3D grooves around the tread help increase traction on wet or light snowy roads. The sipes are full-depth, which means that even if the tire is worn below half, you can still get the most benefit from these bite edges.
Cooper has added features such as Wear Square technology, allowing you to see at a glance how much life is left in the tire and how uniform it is worn. Cooper offers various sizes from 16 inches to 20 inches inWEATHER-MASTER WSC, and all sizes have W speed grades. If the two axles use the same size, a 50,000-mile tread life warranty is also included.
- 3D Micro Gauge Siping- Specially designed 3D Micro Gauge sipes allow the tread blocks to interlock in order to provide maximum stability for increased traction, handling and safety, even when the tire is half worn. 3D Micro-Gauge Siping is Cooper's trademark technology used to stabilize tread elements and provide responsive handling. They extend the entire depth of the tread that can be used, which also improves the appearance of wear and helps to achieve uniform tread wear throughout the life of the tire.
- Asymmetric Tread Design - This allows for cross rotation which reduces heel-toe wear, giving you even wear, less noise, and increased overall tread life.
- Wear Square Visual Indicators - Indicators change as your tires wear. This makes it easy to determine the tread life remaining or mechanical problems causing irregular wear. It gives you convenience, confidence, and safety you can see.
- Durable Uniform Construction - This is a combination of high-density ribbon wire, high-modulus polyester layer, and high-modulus bead filler. It was designed to give you a crisp and tight steering response.
- Advanced Silica Compound - Optimal chemically coupled silica content is added to the formula to reduce rolling resistance while providing excellent additional wet traction and highway handling performance. This gives you more grip and fuel efficiency.
Cooper WEATHER-MASTER WSC All Season Tires are our best and most advanced high-performance all-season tires. They were designed for year-round high-performance vehicle owners. Cooper WEATHER-MASTER WSC is refined with leading technology and innovation to meet the needs of high-performance consumers. The wide, flat arc of the tire tread forms a stable square footprint and provides a large amount of grippy rubber. The tire tread design includes a number of leading innovative features to improve grip, stability, and durability.
The performance of WEATHER-MASTER WSC starts at the molecular level, by incorporating the coupled silica tread rubber. The coupled silica tread rubber used inWEATHER-MASTER WSC is specially formulated to provide maximum wet and dry traction, enabling the tire to grip and keep it on the road under all conductive conditions. WEATHER-MASTER WSC's attractive tread design is not just for appearance! More rubber on the outer shoulders and middle ribs provides grip and stability when cornering, not to mention reducing tire noise. Whether you drive on dry, wet, or even snowy roads, Cooper WEATHER-MASTER WSC is a true ultra-high performance all-season tire.
CooperWEATHER-MASTER WSC is a real game-changer for the high-performance coupe and season tires designed for sedans. Cooper’s engineer did an impressive job here.
Using these tires, any driver will calmly handle any surprises that might arise while driving. You can hardly hear the noise from the road. The palate is soft and comfortable and attractive for people who drive for hours at a time.
As a whole,WEATHER-MASTER WSC is a winner. Redefines high-performance automobiles that can be performed by tires of all seasons. We hope it is one of the best sellers in all-season classes.