Amp Terrain Gripper A/t GHot
* Deep, multi-step tread blocks
* Twin lug sidewall
* Carries the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol
* AMP Tires Limited Warranty
* Help channel dirt, mud, snow, slush and water away from the tire providing superior traction on all surfaced and road conditions
* For greatly improved traction in all environments and weather conditions
* Helps improve traction in loose dirt, debris and sand
* RMA Approved for Severe Snow Service
Amp Terrain Gripper A/t G Reviews
I have driven these tires for an entire year in Ontario, Canada. They have handled dry roads, wet roads, mud, snow, ice, and everything in between without issue. 25,000km and they still look new. Do a chalk test for best pressure for tire wear and adjust accordingly for fuel economy or terrain. I absolutely love that they perform excellent in the winter and that I don't have to buy a seperate set of snows.
I had my old tyres for 7 years, after that i bought those tyres and its not that i expected to be unfortunately, i expect what those new tyres will bring me the huge difference but not!
:2004 Toyota Tacoma 4 Dr Crew Cab Pickup
Everything is perfect except a little noise, but it's normally cause it's not just an ordinary or speed tires so i would recommend em, i liked em, i will go for them again!
2013 Ford F-150 4 Dr Crew Cab Pickup