Toyo Celsius CuvHot
- Passenger Car/Minivan
- Passenger SUV/CUV
- All-Season (A/S)
* Snow claws
* Slush grooves
* Multi-wave sipes
* Mountain Snowflake qualified for severe snow conditions
* 60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
* Improves deep snow traction and increases block rigidity for better ice and wet traction
* Evacuates slush for increased traction on slush and snow
* Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride and improves braking on icy, wet and dry roads
Toyo Celsius Cuv Reviews
Good for A/S tires, I haven't expect something extraordinary but they proved to be very good, last winter we had a lot of snow but 4WD and nice tire performance got me out of it. Recommend them.
This is my first allseason set of tires, i got them especially couse they are kinda better on ice and snow then any other allseason tires, and it seems to be right, have no issues with them on snow or ice ofc my car is 4wd but any way they feels very stable and safe!
I would recommend those type of tires for everybody, i have use em not so long but they exceeded my expectation, have used em in mud, snow, rain those tires are good in all weather condition!
2013 Ford Explorer 4 Dr Sport Utility XLT 20"