Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue
* Innovative tread compound
* Uniform distribution of the footprint contact pressure
* Carcass rigidity
* Four wide logitudinal grooves
* Excellent handling, grip and braking in the wet
* High mileage
* Lower vertical deflection and lower energy dispersion for reduced rolling resistance
* Excellent water expulsion for outstanding safety and control
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue Reviews
Not bad at all, very grippy at any conditions.
these pirelli tires on my car seem too noise but with excellent grip and great braking performance. maybe too expensive, but excellent results in the wet weather. i don’t know if i would buy them, cause they make too much noise, but i will use them until they are done.