* 6-ply rated tire
* Directional, smooth-rolling tread pattern
* Radial construction
* Tread pattern design
* Suitable for high operating pressures
* Provides steering precision and straight-line stability at high speeds
* For better shock absorption characteristics and a smooth ride
* Creates predictable braking, with aggressive traction for hard pack to intermediate conditions
Maxxis Ceros Reviews
The tires developed cracks through the casing all in the same place outer row of lugs non repairable. about 75% tread left.
2018 polaris general
All 4 tires look new as far as the tread but 1 rear tire keeps breaking on the inside just behind the outside grip for no reason. It actually looks like something wrong with the rubber. The slits are the same length as the lug.
2016 Polaris ranger xp 900