Kumho Solus Ha31Hot
- High Performance (HP)
* Honeycomb sipe design
* A rigid center rib
* Engineered for extraordinary cold traction and treadlife
* 60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
* Provides excellent grip on ice and snow while improving tread wear dramatically
* Enhances lateral stability for better wet grip and excellent high-speed stability, enhancing comfort and handling on the highway
* Sidewalls designed to complement the styling of todays most popular vehicles
Kumho Solus Ha31 Reviews
Last fall I was extensively researching all-weather, radial tires for my 2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE. Through the online research and a couple of visits to other tire shops, I narrowed the choice down to three tires. One of these tires, the KUMHO Solus HA31, was well reviewed online by Canadians and Brits ... but hard to find in the USA, so I was hesitant about this brand in the USA. My local tire chain dealer sold all three tires in which I was interested. The desk person listened to my needs and wants then unconditionally recommended the Kumho tire I preferred, even though the other tires cost more. They had it in stock and at the lowest price any where, even online!
The KUMHO Solus HA31 has performed better than expected and as the salesperson said. They replaced the original Michalins. They have an effective, unique tread pattern that does grip on snow and rain better than any radial I've had. I've yet to experience hydroplaning with them and never get stuck in the snow. They do have a bit of a hum, but nothing that can be heard at 40mph+. They seem to be wearing well.
Not bad tires, they are pretty soft witch gives comfort, feels safe. Will see how long they will last.
Very satisfied with those tires, good grip dry/wet/snow, very comfortable and nice handling in maneuvers, definitely will buy again this tires again.