Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Rft
* Innovative Roundness
* Innovative Compound L.L. Carbon utilizes a special form of molecular re-engineered carbon black.
* Tread rubber compound reinforced with Silica
* Consistent Surface Contact (C.S.C), a pattern of tread blocks designed for uniform contact pressure
* Spiral Wrap is a continuous nylon wrap that encircles the whole tire, helping the tire hold its original shape
* Weather Grip HP Tread Compound
* Rounder overall tire shape provides better balance for wet or dry handling
* Helps improve tire wear while enhancing wet performance
* Enhances traction, especially in cold, wet weather
* Improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, and results in better ride comfort
* To improve high speed capability
* Designed to promote long-wearing durability and outstanding wet performance without sacrificing dry performance
Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Rft Reviews
Thats my first set of firestone tires they wear rather quickly when compared to the Bridgestones, tire perform well on warm dry days but the tires are prone to losing traction on wet roads.
BMW X5 2007 3,0i